We are so proud to announce the record amount raised for ICCB! Thank you to the sponsors, stands and visitors who contributed to the success of the event.
Here are some media links to the event:
Winning Lottery NumbersWinners please claim your prizes contacting us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 8 625 056 93 until 31 December, 2015. Please present your ticket to claim the prize. Unclaimed prizes will be given to charity. Laimėtojai prizus gali atsiimti susisiekę su mumis el.paštu email@example.com arba telefonu nr. 8 625 056 93 iki 2015 m.gruodžio 31 d. Prizus galima atsiimti pateikus loterijos bilietą. Neatsiimti prizai bus skirti labdarai.
Press Event 2015
We are delighted to share with you some photos from the ICCB Press Event. You will see a preview of some of the fantastic unique items that will be available on Saturday 5th December at the Rotuse.
Thank you to photographer Loic Salfati.
This year, the beneficiaries are:
- Vilnius Special Nursery – Kindergarten Ciauskutis - Multi sensory equipment
- Vilnius Antakalnis children social care house - Refurbishment of a family apartment
- Non-government Kapciamiestis elderly care house - Insulation for their building
- Children and Youth day center Musu nameliai - Updating their lights and furniture for children’s rest zone
- Non-government kindergarden Nendre - Refurbishment of toilets
- Kupiskis Alizava school - Children’s books and furniture for reading room
- Children’s Hospital, Affiliate of Vilnius University Hospital Santariskiu klinikos - non-invasive equipment to monitor oxygen supply levels and blood circulation to the brain and other organs for premature babies in intensive care
- Visaginas Children Support Centre - Multi sensory equipment
Klaipeda elderly care home - multisensory room, equipment and pain therapy pressure care mattresses
Viliaus Gaigalaicio globos namai Gargzdai - functional beds, mattresses, nightstands and wheelchairs
Kaunas hospital - non-invasive equipment to monitor oxygen supply levels and blood circulation to the brain and other organs for premature babies in intensive care
Beneficiaries 2014 Update