- ICCB welcomed more than 5,000 visitors to the Rotuse on December 3rd.
- ICCB collected about 90,000 Litas in cash donations from sponsors before the event. With the highest contributions from Western Union Foundation, Vladimir Romanovas Fund, Baltiches Haus, Legetecha, DnB bank, ARX Skoda and the Kazickas Family Foundation and a generous contribution from Roche pharmaceutical. (Please see below a complete list of sponsors)
- The following international communities and institutions participated in ICCB:
Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Norway, Netherlands, Order of Malta, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, UK, USA; and American International School of Vilnius, Ecole Française de Vilnius, Polska Szkoła Małego Ksiecia, Vilnius International School, and Vilnius Montessori pre-School.
- ICCB received goods, services, and products valued at more than 100,000 Litas, including our long term strategic partners who have supported the Bazaar for the past 9 years: Visus Plenus, Publicum, and Rotuse.
- The Christmas Bazaar received kind support from President Valdas Adamkus and Mrs. Alma Adamkienė, along with Mr. Artūras Zuokas, Mayor of Vilnius.
Thank you for your support!
ICCB 2011: Results
300,000 Litas in cash donations were collected in the name of the Christmas Bazaar this year:
– 90,000 Litas were collected in cash donations from sponsors before the event.
– 210,000 Litas in cash were collected by the stands representing international community and institutions.
This year we formed a partnership with friends in Kaunas, who organised an event on December 27th in cooperation with the municipality of Kaunas to collect money for the hospital. This event raised a further 80,000 Litas.
ICCB 2011 Beneficiaries
Projects serving Lithuania:
1. Oncohematology Department, Paediatric Clinic, Lithuanian University of Health Sciences Hospital
Lietuvos sveikatos mokslų universiteto ligoninės Vaikų ligų klinikų Onkohematologijos sektorius
2. Big Brothers Big Sisters Program of the Children Support Centre
Paramos vaikams centro Vilniuje programa Big Brothers Big Sisters
3. Youth Line Foundation
Paramos fondas „Jaunimo linija“
Projects serving the greater Vilnius municipality:
4. St. Joseph Children’s Shelter of Paparčiai
Paparčių Šv. Juozapo vaikų globos namai
5. Shelter for Mothers and Children of Vilnius
Vilniaus miesto motinos ir vaiko pensionas
6. Tremtiniu namai” Elderly Home of Vilnius
Senelių globos namai „Tremtinių namai“
7. Children’s Home “Gilė” of Vilnius
Vilniaus vaikų globos namai ,,Gilė“
8. Vilnius Antakalnis Children’s Home
Vilniaus Antakalnio vaikų socialinės globos namai
ICCB 2011 Picture Gallery
no images were found
Beneficiaries 2011 Before and After Photos
ICCB 2011 Sponsors