Each year the Organising Committee selects beneficiaries from among registered Lithuanian public institutions to support improvements in the lives of children, women, and the elderly without the means to help themselves.
We welcome applications for support from registered Lithuanian public institutions serving children, women, and the elderly, who have formed a close working partnership with the municipality for the purpose of addressing the particular hardships these groups face over the long term. Ideally, we would like to support projects which make a lasting contribution towards improvements in the lives of the disadvantaged and ill.
How to Apply for Support
The deadline for applications for the 2018 International Charity Christmas Bazaar has now passed (1st June 2018).
Applications have been received and reviewed by the Charity Sub-Committee who created a shortlist based on the published Selection Criteria.
Members of the Organising Committee visited potential beneficiaries in order to consider their applications in more detail. Applicants are contacted to inform them of whether their application has been successful. Exact amounts of each donation will be determined only after the Bazaar – dependent on available funds.
If you have any question, please contact Irina Tuminiene, member of the Organising Committee responsible for Charity (e-mail: email@example.com).
ICCB 2018 Potential Beneficiaries
For a slideshow presentation on the completed 2017 beneficiaries projects and the 2018 potential beneficiaries, please click here.
Raseiniai Day Center Center for Disabled – Replace staircase, Sports Ground Equipment
Mother Theresa Family Home, Siauliai – Kitchen Renovation
Kindergarten Nendre, Vilnius – Securing and extra illumination to play area
Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Vilnius – Reading Room Renovation
Vilnius Social Club for Street Children, Vilnius – Premises Renovation
Vilijampole Social Care Home, Kaunas – Interactive Educational Room, Outdoor Playground for children with autism
Rusne Special School,Kuposkio – Educational Special Needs Playground
Vilkpedes Hospital, Vilnius – Mattresses, Bed Sheets
ICCB 2017 Beneficiaries
- Visaginas Children Support centre – Lift
- Vilnius Ciauskutis Special Nursery and Kindergarten – “Path of Music” outdoor playground
- Mariampole Suvalkijos Socialines Globos Namai – Multi sensory room
- Vilnius Children and youth day center “Musu Nameliai” – Premises maintenance
- Vilnius Lithuanian autism association “Rain Children” – Educational tools & sensory integration equipment
- Vilnius Crisis Pregnancy Center – Storage boxes
- Alizava Kupiškio r. Alizavos pagrindinė mokykla – New floor, adjustable desks, chairs, poufs etc.
- Siauliai Center for Palliative care and Nursing – Disabled transport vehicle
- Vilnius “Aidas” Center – Outdoor play- and sport ground
- Klaipeda City Care Home – Nursing beds, mattresses, wheelchairs
15 years in the Service of our Beneficiaries
By working together, we have contributed to substantial improvements in facilities, care, education and training, and essential needs of our beneficiaries. For the full list of those we have supported please open the file below.